Friday, October 30, 2015

First Talk and Slideshows

The first of many I hope!

Please join me for an evening of photos and stories from the trail!
This event includes my Talk AND Slideshow on the CDT and will have plenty of time for Q&A after.
When: Friday November 6th, 2015
Time: 6PM - a light dinner will be served and the presentation will be underway at 6:30.
Place: Church in the Wildwood
5810 West Dahl Road - Deer Park, WA 99006
call 509-844-6143 if you get lost...

Also, I will be doing just my CDT Talk at the Fall Hiker Fest & Trails Celebration in Sandpoint, ID on Nov 7th. This is a free, all day event that includes other speakers and other trails.  A fantastic opportunity for learning about other trails!  The Idaho Centennial Trail, Pacific Crest Trail, Wonderland Trail, and Mt Blanc Circuit will also be featured.  For more information CLICK HERE.

Hope to see y'all there!
Happy Trails,
~beads

No comments:

Post a Comment